5 great reasons to buy an Englefield Electronic bidet seat.
1) No toilet paper required!
2) Self cleaning, stainless steel wand for maximum hygiene
3) Quiet Close, Quick Release seat for a thorough clean with minimal effort
4) Retrofits to many existing toilets (check compatibility with bidet template -under Installation below)
5) Easy to install - but must be within current standards
You can now buy Englefield Bidet seats online. To check for compatability with your toilet, you can either print our A1 sized template, or our 6 x A4 page version that can put together to make the actual size. Alternatively, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a template.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept product returned due to non-compatible installs. The template is to help confirm suitability of the Englefield Electronic Bidet Seat prior to committing to a purchase.
- Electronic bidet seat with Quiet-Close™, Quick-Release™.
- Retrofit to existing toilets (please refer to the reseller for compatibility check).
- High grade stainless steel wand for rear/bidet wash – self-cleaning.
- Oscillating and normal spray.
- Heated water reservoir – ensuring immediate warm spray.
- Heated seat. Heated air dryer. Deodouriser function.
- 2-level power saving modes.
- No interference with standard toilet functionality.
- Includes dual check valve, water inlet hose, seat fixing kit, water filter and an electronic bidet seat.
- Complies with ATS 5200.051 Bidet Douche Seats and electrical safety standards AS/NZS 60335.2.84.
- This bidet seat must be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.1, which will require the installation of a high hazard backflow prevention device (not supplied), if not already installed on site. Please consult with your registered Plumber or Hydraulic Consultant.