Englefield Bidet Seat Plus
5 great reasons to buy an Englefield Electronic bidet seat.
1) No toilet paper required!
2) Self cleaning, stainless steel wand for maximum hygiene
3) Quiet Close, Quick Release seat for a thorough clean with minimal effort
4) Retrofits to many existing toilets
5) Easy to install - but must be within current standards
- Electronic bidet seat with Quiet-Close™, Quick-Release™.
- Retrofit to existing toilets (please refer to the reseller for compatibility check).
- High grade stainless steel wand for rear/bidet wash – self-cleaning.
- Oscillating and normal spray.
- Heated water reservoir – ensuring immediate warm spray.
- Heated seat. Heated air dryer. Deodouriser function.
- 2-level power saving modes.
- No interference with standard toilet functionality.
- Includes dual check valve, water inlet hose, seat fixing kit, water filter and an electronic bidet seat.
- Watermark certified to WMTS051:2016 and complies with electrical safety standards AS/NZS 60335.2.84
- This bidet seat must be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.1, which will require the installation of a high hazard backflow prevention device (not supplied), if not already installed on site. Please consult with your registered Plumber or Hydraulic Consultant.