A modern bidet seat that can be fitted to a variety of Englefield and other toilets. Designed to deliver the finest in hygiene, safety and comfort for the whole family.
5 great reasons to buy an Englefield Electronic bidet seat.
Click here to view our video on the Electronic Bidet Seat
- No toilet paper required!
- Self cleaning, stainless steel wand for maximum hygiene
- Quiet Close, Quick Release seat for a thorough clean with minimal effort
- Retrofits to many existing toilets (Jump to Installation Guide for info on checking compatibility)
- Easy to install - but must be within current standards (Jump to Technical Information for details)
Bidet Seat features up close flyer (PDF)
- 3 wash modes with optional oscillating or normal spray
- Posterior and feminine cleansing
- 4 options of nozzle position & 6-levels of water pressure
- Heated water reservoir – ensuring immediate warm spray
- Heated seat for comfort
- Heated air dryer & Deodouriser function
- 2-level power saving modes
- Auto self-cleaning high grade stainless steel nozzle for personal hygiene
- Sitting sensor enables cleansing functions only when seated
- Quick-Release™ seat for easy removal & cleaning
- Retrofits to existing toilets (Jump to Installation Guide for info on checking compatibility)
- No interference with standard toilet functionality
- Watermark certified to WMTS051:2016 and complies with electrical safety standards AS/NZS 60335.2.84
- Electronic bidet seat
- Ionic water filter
- Dual check valve
- T connector
- Water inlet hose
- Seat fixing kit
- Installation instructions
- Quick start user guide
Check compatability with your existing toilet
- Ask your retailer if this product is compatible with your brand of toilet
- Download & print our templates containing step-by-step instructions for checking compatability
- Must be installed with RCD electrical protection.
- Must be installed to a water supply pressure between 220-500kPa
- Must be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.1, which will require the installation of a high hazard backflow prevention device (Not supplied), if not already installed on site. Please consult your registered Plumber or Hydraulic Consultant.
- Maximum user weight 120kg